Our client believes in Treating Customers Fairly and delivering the best in all aspects of Pensions Administration - managing the business in accordance with regulatory requirements, agreed Service Levels, Company and Team Objectives.
Your new role as a Pensions Administrator will be at the heart of this. If you have previous experience working in Financial Services and knowledge of pensions administration services and systems and highly confident in Word and Excel, this could be your next move!
Key Requirements of the Pensions Administrator:
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
Key Responsibilities of the Pensions Administrator:
- Ensure all transactions needed for pension schemes are completed to the highest standards within the service levels and delivering a service which is second to none.
- Remain diligent towards each and every activity and to follow procedures.
- You will have a portfolio of clients and they will be your responsibility to administer by completing all the pension transactions, from new business set up, to investments, dealing with banking and pension contributions, retirement and death etc.
- Responsible for individual performance targets and contribution to team performance targets.
- Work in conjunction with the team to ensure all work is carried out to the highest quality, and within the service levels laid down.
- Take responsibility for individual tasks, and action them within the required timescales.
- Escalate any problems, mistakes, backlogs, or issues immediately to line manager.
- Report any breaches or complaints immediately to line manager and to Compliance.
- Liaise effectively with Clients and Customers, Third party suppliers, IFAs, Compliance and Technical Department, Team members and IT as required.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration
- Pension Systems