£23-25k per annum, depending on experience
A rapidly growing software solutions company are looking for an experienced Payroll Executive to manage a small group of client's payroll, providing a professional and efficient service in a timely manner. You will be joining a friendly team of around 20 staff who look after around 170 clients. The clients vary in size and complexity and you will be allocated a mixture of accounts to look after.
The Role: As Payroll Executive you will be: -
- Running of both weekly and monthly client payrolls
- Sign Off by client to Closure
- Communication with clients
- Respond to client questions relating RTI, Auto enrolment and HMRC legislative changes
- Manage a set number of dedicated client accounts
- Quality assurance and checking of own and colleagues payrolls
- Production of reports for clients
- Assistance with payroll discrepancies
To be successful in the Payroll Executive role you will have:
- Payroll Knowledge within an payroll bureau team
- Excellent IT skills and experience of using payroll software systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Motivated to work in a dynamic office and team environment
- Highly numerate with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent customer skills and ability to interact positively over the phone.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to take ownership and manage client accounts
- Confident and knowledgeable within the payroll area
- Ability to take initiative and work within a fast paced dynamic team
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £23-25k per annum
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 with length of service
- Flexible Benefits Scheme , including Childcare Vouchers and Buy or Sell up to 5 days holiday
- Pension - 5% matched
- Health Plan Scheme
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.