Operations Project Executive
A fantastic career opportunity for an Operations Projects Executive to join a dynamic and fast-growing Print company. Assisting the Senior Managers of the business, you will be responsible for developing work streams on a range of business projects working within quality, budget and time constraints. You will be a strong leader with an ability to manage expectations and push the management team towards their planned goals.
- Provide effective planning from brief to delivery on a range of short term/long term projects
- Producing project roadmaps, confirming tasks, communicating the approach to each project
- Liaising/communicating with senior management to develop strategic programs and project goals
- Monitoring program and project performance of both internal and external service providers
- Ensure time sensitive project deadlines are met
- Monitoring performance metrics
- Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications
- Review and sign off/gain sign off any specifications to ensure business requirements are met
- Execute test plans and report any problems or discrepancies
- Provide support for implementation including documentation, training and coaching for colleagues in order to ensure effective use of systems
- Act as an ambassador amongst colleagues and key stakeholders and provide updates on project progress and developments when required
- Liaise with identified business representatives for a source of support to strengthen and validate decision making
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the business
- The preparation of any required business reports
- Highly IT literate, with a proven ability to quickly learn and work with new technology
- Proven time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating, and decision-making skills
- Familiar with project management methodology.
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Highly numerate, able to collate and analyse statistics and set up reporting systems
- Ability to lead and contribute to project work involving a range of internal customers and external suppliers
- Analytical and logical
- Used to working under pressure and to constant deadlines in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with people at all levels
- Coaching and training skills
- Good customer service skills and extremely customer focused
Solopress was established in 1999 after realising there was a gap in the UK market for a printer that offered fast turnaround times and a cost-effective, full colour service. Having recently become a part of a large European organisation, this has resulted in a total of over 900 staff members all together.
Solopress employs over 270 handpicked individuals in the UK who work together to help more than 180,000 customers it currently supplies.
With over 90 different products on offer, Solopress is growing year-on-year, having currently won seven prestigious awards, including 'Business of the Year’ and 'Business to Business of the year’.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job