The main duties will include the following:-
• Ensure adherence to contractual obligations through UK governance and oversight
• Oversee and manage to conclusion (including but not limited to, Senior Management sign off) annual review of all contractual documentation (including Annual Review of Services, Exit plans, Operational Specs, contract change notes )
• Create, publish and ensure the delivery of the annual oversight & governance schedule for all Suppliers
• Work with operational side of and other functions to facilitate oversight, provide contractual interpretation and analysis and support functional and strategic objectives.
• Attend Governance committees as required or as locum supporting the team
• Facilitate contract changes as required and other functions, as a result of the Company's initiatives or annual updates.
• Conduct regular supplier service delivery and relationship meetings including analysis and interpretation of key MI
• Act as the conduit between 3rd party and outsource to ensure smooth delivery of services and manage any conflicts to successful resolution.
• Ensure monthly MI is produced on time; to a high standard and incorporating all reporting to the satisfaction of the Stakeholder-groups
• Conduct annual review and integrate Corporate and UK Policies into outsourced management team including the required update and sign off for any Operating Guidelines
• Prepare and facilitate the annual sign off for Operational Attestations with Policy Sponsor, including ensuring the appropriate evidence/records are maintained.
• Perform periodic reviews of the Outsource companies to ensure adherence to Operational Policies and Operating Guidelines: Terms of Reference are agreed and issued with sufficient notice to Outsourcers and in line with the outsourced team schedule, including evidence gathering and testing through any quarterly sign-offs (e.g. Unclaimed Assets).
• Assist with the required analysis to update where required including escalation to and sign off by Senior Management
• To have day to day responsibility for the ownership and/ or management of those risks as delegated by your line manager, or which occur in the course of your duties.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
• Demonstrate knowledge of relevant products - preferably pensions and compliance
• Demonstrate knowledge of Compliance and regulatory rules and requirements
• Excellent communication skills – written (including report writing), verbal, and interpersonal
• Demonstrate understanding of excellent customer service
• Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills
Holds CF1 and CF2
This is a 6 month FTC but there is every chance it will be extended.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job