We have been engaged by a highly respected, global financial services organisation who are currently seeking an Operations Associate to work on an initial 6-month fixed term contract.
You will join a team that is responsible for the calculation, reconciliation and payment of all advisor commission and fee and rebate payments and as one of the Associates, your responsibilities will involve taking complete ownership of allocated fee and rebate tasks and working within daily standards and in line with procedures and regulatory requirements. This will include:
- Completing all tasks within agreed deadlines and in line with departmental procedures
- Ensuring fee and rebate payment runs are executed within agreed internal standards
- Maintaining and recording audit trails for all processes.
- Ensuring that fee and rebate payments are reconciled at all times.
- Handling fee and rebate queries effectively and escalate appropriately to line manager as necessary
- Ensuring alertness to the potential of Active Trading, Money Laundering and Fraud in accordance with company policy.
Although any experience within a similar financial services or banking environment, would be helpful, it is not essential. What is essential is that you possess proven IT skills, including Excel to an intermediate level (Pivots, V-lookups etc.), as well as a strong attention to detail, a methodical approach and excellent communication skills
Further details are available on application
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job