OpenStack Developer Cloud Python Ansible Teraform
OpenStack Developer - 9 months Manchester - remote working possible
Based in at their global Headquarters in Cambridge we are a Globally renowned and leading IP Semi-Conductor organisation. This exceptional opportunity for an experienced OpenStack Developer.
- The teams' goal is to Develop, Operate and Maintain a Private Cloud service for internal customers.
- Integrate new and existing platform components as per team roadmap?
- Develop bespoke components in order to enhance platform functionality?
- Performing Ad-hoc maintenance as required?
- Automate processes in line with DevOps best practices (e.g. Release, Continuous Integration)?
- Monitor and optimize system performance through system dashboards?
- Incident response and resolution within SLA guidelines ?
- Plan and communicate changes that impact customers ?
- Produce documentation and knowledge shares ?
- Highly Proficient in Linux/Unix shell scripting ?
- Highly Proficient in Automated deployment and Orchestration using Ansible/Terraform?
- Experienced in containerization technologies Experienced in developing bespoke ansible modules and roles (Python)?
- Experience of configuring CI/CD pipelines ?
- Strong understanding of IPv6/IPv4 networking?
- Experience of building and operating enterprise level services?
- Experience with system monitoring tools?
- Experience of working in a DevOps culture?
- Experience of Agile/Scrum delivery method
If you are interested in the role we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'