A rare opportunity has arisen for a multi-faced Office Manager. ideally French speaking, looking to take on an exciting new challenge. This role will suit someone with a good cross section of skills and experience, to include: predominantly accounts, office management, facilities management, HR and Health and Safety.
This will only suit someone who has the appropriate experience and who enjoys streamlining systems and wants to work for a innovative company based in rural Northamptonshire, close to Brackley.
Flexible working hours. 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, 3 days to be held over for Christmas close down.
• Bookkeeping duties to include but not limited to bank account reconciliation, invoicing, management account reporting, cashflow management, expenses, VAT Returns, liaison and management of HMRC, suppliers and a variety of stakeholders;
• Facilities management to include maintenance and safety, organising insurance and travel, Health and Safety, IT support and escalating when necessary, liaison with all levels of stakeholders;
• Management of four administration staff;
• HR and recruitment issues to include all associated administration, stringent record keeping, updating HR policies and keeping abreast of the law, holiday and sick pay, holiday allocation and approval, pensions and private health, running childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes.
• You will need to ideally be a fluent French speaker;
• Previous experience of office management;
• IT literate with a good understanding of Sage 50;
• A good level of Bookkeeping experience is essential
• Previous office management experience
If you meet all the criteria and this job sounds interesting please get in touch.
- Facilities Management
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'