Office Administrator (Part Time)
Are you a highly-organised Office Administrator seeking your next step? Want to develop a rewarding career with a successful tech business? If so, read on.
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a software, cloud and IT development company offering expertise within business systems, databases and cloud hosting. They are amazing problem solvers and love to create bespoke software for companies for which they have won awards across the world.
They are now looking for an Office Administrator to join their friendly team in Swindon on either a part time basis.
- Salary of £18,000 (pro rata)
- Fun and welcoming work environment
- Offices in a modern business park within easy reach of Swindon town centre
This is a brilliant opportunity to enhance your office administration experience with a company that’s renowned for their expertise, flexibility and high-quality service.
You’ll be encouraged to bring your ideas to the table and suggest ways to improve upon the status quo, meaning you’ll have plenty of opportunities to make a difference within the business.
As an Office Administrator, you will support the day-to-day running of the office.
In this varied role, you will:
- Resolve customers’ queries and deliver a high quality service at all times
- Establish and maintain admin/office procedures and standards
- Manage diaries, including making travel arrangements and co-ordinating meetings
- Record office expenditure and manage expenses
- Manage the insurance contracts and liaise with suppliers
- Assist with first line credit control tasks
- Performing daily and monthly routine maintenance activities on company equipment (for which training will be provided)
To be considered as an Office Administrator, you’ll need:
- Previous office administration experience
- A high level of IT literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A great eye for detail and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- To be a team player
Ideally, you’ll have experience within a technical environment, but this isn’t essential.
Other companies may call this role Office Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, Office Support Assistant, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, or Personal Assistant.
Please note: this is a part time role with working hours over five days.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re a meticulous Office Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'