Our uncompromising approach to quality standards, technical expertise and the passion, vision and dedication of our people have helped to made the Dandara Group one of Scotland and the UK’s most successful independent residential development companies. Unlike many other property development companies we directly employ our entire workforce across all areas of the business: from construction, design, engineering and technical teams, through to customer service, sales, legal and financial teams. We work as a team and operate a flat management structure, empowering our people and equipping them with the knowledge and skills they need to exceed customer expectations.
This role will be working on one of East Lothian’s premiere new developments, selling homes of distinction in North Berwick.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Meet prospective purchasers and demonstrate the features and benefits of properties for sale
- Negotiate the sales details with the purchaser
- Process related paperwork on sales achieved including financial payments
- Liaise with purchasers, Sales Manager, Advocate and site staff to process sales through exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Assist clients with optional extras and process their choices
- Deal with any daily telephone/e-mail/postal enquiries
- Circulate details of properties for sale to prospective clients
- Attend show properties on required days to attend to prospective clients
- Ensure the sales area and any show properties are clean, tidy and well presented at all times
- Maintain contact and build lasting relationships with customers
- Ensure purchasers are kept up to date with progress on their plot and development
- Be aware of market trends and remain updated on product knowledge
- Carry out general administration tasks including filing, photocopying, compiling of sales packs, providing refreshments to clients etc
- Portray a professional image at all times
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales consultant with ideally experience of sales in residential properties but other sales experience will be considered. Along with an essential can-do attitude successful applicants will possess excellent communication and organisational skills, be self-motivated, computer literate and most importantly be team players.
You must also be able to work in North Berwick and be comfortable with working at weekends as this is an essential part of the job.
No recruitment agency applications will be considered for this job.
- New Home Sales
- New Builds
- property sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job