Position: National Business Development Director
Location: Home based
Minimum Requirements:Strong pensions background, experience selling to large Corporates, good connections with Reward and Pension Directors, able to 'hunt’ for new business & manage a sales pipeline.
Salary/package: £45-60,000 + bonus+ pension + healthcare + various other benefits
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest-growing financial solutions & employee benefits companies. The business is doing incredibly well and has the clear aim of becoming a FTSE 250 company within the next 5 years.
Reporting to the Head of New Business, the National Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing new business from large corporate prospects with a particular focus on the retirement space. Key duties include:
- Deliver new business sales target as defined by the Head of New Business
- Develop and manage the new business contact plan to support the delivery of sales targets, activities to include:
- Pipeline development
- Gap analysis
- Activity planning and management
- Manage the follow up of all new business leads to arrange initial and follow up appointments, including from:
o External and internal events
o Corporate mailing campaigns
o Website enquiries
- Manage all follow up activity from events attended including those attended by self, the Head of New Business or Directors, to maximise sales opportunities
- Research and draft prospect business proposals
- Take the lead in any response to tender applications in order to secure shortlisting
Candidates interested in the National Business Development Manager vacancy will have the following criteria:
- Significant experience in a consultancy lead environment managing new business activity e.g. employee benefit consultancy including pensions
- Strong DB/DC pensions background
- Proven track record selling to large Corporates
- Good connections with Reward and Pension Directors
- Able to 'hunt’ for new business & manage a sales pipeline
- FPC qualified (or equivalent)
- JO5 or RO4 a bonus
REMUNERATION / PACKAGE
The package for the National Business Development Manager Adviser vacancy is as follows:
- £45-60,000 salary
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Study support
- Various other benefits
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Vision-FS Recruitment is a leading London City based Financial Services Recruitment business and cover the entire UK market. Vision-FS Recruitment was founded to specialise within the IFA/Wealth Management, Private Banking and Employee Benefits Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'