WANTED, Merchant Account Managers!
Furniture, home improvement, builders merchants sector
North West / Midlands / Lincolnshire / Oxfordshire / East Anglia
Our client is a well-established privately-owned manufacturer and distributor of appliances and furniture to a wide range of customers, from merchants to independent showrooms.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, we are recruiting Merchant Account Managers to develop the builders Merchant customer base on their territory (Grafton Group, Wolseley, Travis Perkins).
- You will be responsible for the sales and customer service to the three main merchants, ensuring that your financial targets are met.
For Central and East Anglia: from Lincolnshire to Hemel Hempstead, and from Birmingham to Norfolk.
For North West: from Cumbria to Crew, and from Llandudno to Nottinghamshire.
- You will ensure all merchants are called on within a specified timescale, as well as prospect for potential new clients, and turn this into increased business.
- You will present new products and services, thereby enhancing existing relationships.
- Within Head Office, you will work closely with technical staff and other departments to meet customer needs.
- You will have previous experience in Area or Field Sales, preferably but not essentially to major national DIY / building products merchants.
- With a desire to further your career and passionate about field sales, you are competitive in nature and always strive to develop effective spending accounts.
- Above all, Merchant Account Managers are highly organised and resilient, they learn from knock backs and keep their focus on building strong relationships with their accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for a tough-minded field sales professional or merchant account manager who thrives on building relationships within their sector. If you meet the above criteria we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards.
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- building products
- builders merchants