Marketing Executive - Global B2B Publishing - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a bright and ambitious Marketing Executive to join our global B2B publishing client based in Central London, on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. The role is to provide maternity cover for this period, with a strong possibility of turning permanent at the end of (or during) the contract.
NB - You must have at least 2 years’ marketing experience to be considered for this role (preferably in B2B, but B2C is also considered).
Salary is up to £30k Basic, with 10% Bonus (paid quarterly), bringing earnings of c£33,000 pro rata. Strong benefits on top, including Remote Working, Health, Life, Pension, 5 weeks holiday, Share Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, etc
You will help to execute account growth marketing campaigns that increase adoption and use of global subscription-based products and services, with the aim of increasing the overall renewal rate.
- 2+ years proven and hands-on experience of marketing (preferably Content Marketing), preferably in B2B (But B2C will also be considered).
- Excellent written English, copy writing and proofing skills
- Content creation / production skills
- Marketing / Email automation experience (Marketo preferable, but other email automation platforms are OK)
- Organised and efficient, able to juggle more than one product and many campaigns at a time.
- Enthusiastic, committed and motivated - initiative to streamline current methods and propose new.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A sound understanding of subscription model. Particularly revenue, cash, renewal rates, yield and ROI is beneficial.
- Data and analytical skills are beneficial to have
- Drive adoption and awareness of key strategic prices, using the marketing mix
- Improve customer retention rates
- Drive upsells and x-salles from existing customers
- Notify customers of important product changes
- Collate and analyse key performance stats for executing campaigns
This is an exciting role within a supportive team, with a very strong possibility of turning permanent during, or at the end of the contract.
Key words: Marketing, Maternity Cover, Contract, Marketing Executive, data segmentation, campaigns, online, offline, B2B, executive, CRM, salesforce, pardot, marketo, google analytics, degree, executive, audience, segmentation, email automation, London, uk.
- Email Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'