Third Square are very excited to be partnering exclusively with an award-winning and global B2B training provider.
About the Role
For the first time in our clients evolution, they are now looking for an extraordinary Managing Director to drive the business to the next level and beyond. Reporting into the Group Board.
The role will be given full ownership of all day to day leadership of the business and will leverage the Leadership Team’s capabilities to achieve the organic growth element of our 5 year strategy.
This seminal moment for the business gives the Managing Director the opportunity to originate the role within the business and to lead a hugely talented group of people to new heights.
The role will require moments of helicoptering in and out, as the MD will oversee the successful achievement of KPIs across the three core functions - Revenues, Operations and Products.
The role will be central to transforming our client from adolescence to adulthood and they will be responsible for building the central pillar at the heart of an exciting new best in class House of Brands (HoB) - our client is the founding member of this HoB and its success will help define the group.
For the right person this is a unique opportunity to harness an entrepreneurial mindset with an operational skillset and to help shape the next incredible chapter in an already extraordinary story.
There will be no limits to what this role can become or achieve.
- Monthly updates to the Group Board to update them on progress against KPIs
- Leading all aspects of the business - all internal and external facing functions
- Leveraging the 'Headsof’ to empower their teams to create extraordinary results
- Embodying our core values day to day and upholding them throughout the business
- Ensuring we attract, retain and empower extraordinary people and extraordinary clients
- Creating and maintaining a high performing culture, underpinned by a human first approach
- Helping the Group Board to understand where we need to shift our strategic approach
- Ensuring the business achieves organic growth targets within the margins needed for sustainability
- Ensuring everything we do is aligned with the realisation of our mission statement
- Inspiring confidence and growth both inside and outside of the business
What capabilities and experience will a successful candidate have?
- Experience of reporting into Board level stakeholders re budgets/revenues of £5m+
- Experience of successfully leading a B2B business or function of at least 25 people
- Demonstratable track record of empowering teams to achieve extraordinary results
- Capability to role model human-centred leadership behaviours and values
- Experience of running a client facing function with quantifiably high NPS/equivalent metric
- Capability to inspire, motivate and develop high performing talent
- Demonstrable experience of successful stakeholder management and strategic thinking
- An evidenced track record of achieving both top line and bottom line growth objectives
- A capability to align a purpose lead organisation with commercial sustainability
- The growth mindset, personal impact, empathy and communication skills needed to inspire
- Board Level
- Stakeholder Management
- Bottom Line Growth
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'