- Kitchen appliance repairs (washing machines etc.)
- Basic plumbing and electrical repairs
- Fire Alarm Systems Testing
- Regular vehicle checks (coolant levels, tyre pressure etc.)
- Re-sealing and re-grouting
- Lifting and Loading of mattresses, furniture and appliances
- Furniture assembly
- Delivering and collecting keys and any other items requested by guests
- Basic Carpentry
- Dump and Recycling Runs
- Other reasonable tasks may be required
- Full Driving license necessary
- Fault finding and repair skills
- An understanding of the principles of electrics and plumbing
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to highlight preventative maintenance needed
- Flexibility in hours and approach
- Tidy working
- Presentable in appearance with excellent Customer Services skills
- A friendly and positive attitude
- The ability to work in a team as well as frequently by yourself
- The ability to write a basic report after each job is completed, detailing the issue and time taken.
- £20,000 - £23,000 (dependant on experience)
- Based in Chessington
- Depending on experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 21 Days Paid Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
- Company Mobile Telephone
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.