Logistics Planning & Project Manager
Currently recruiting for a Logistic Planning & Project Manager for a local Logistics Company in Swindon.
Have you got experience in Tender Management? Business Development? Expereience in International Communications
and have an Idea of Design Element Solutions? If so this might be the role for you!
Looking for a Project Manager & Logistic's Planner who is a good all rounder, capable of delivering strong and sucessful presentations
outlining what the company has to offer and how this will be achieved.
Duties of the Logistic Planning & Project Manager:
- Analysis of material and information flows within a certain technical, operational and economic criteria.
- Tender Management
o Summary of Tender Documents
o Risk Analysis
o Search for adequate suppliers and partners based on best price solutions.
- Developing, calculating and maintaining project plans to full integration within warehouse and transport environments.
- Heading and identifying projects defined within operations.
- Ability to analyse complex data.
- Initiating projects by analysing existing operational procedures and process to identify efficiencies within the various operations.
- Implementation of new project plans, process and relevant mapping. Ensuring that all plans are communicated to all stakeholders and customers and that their expectations are fully realised.
- Regular project reviews for completed tasks, thus ensuring process continuity.
Requirements of the Logistic Planning & Project Manager:
- Graduate of Engineering, Economics of equivalent education.
- Customer and Internal client PowerPoint presenting experience.
- Proven working experience, ideally gained in the automotive sector.
- Communication skills in dealing with operatives, senior managers, customers and suppliers. including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in project management within the warehouse and transport logistics arena.
- Operational experience in warehouse and transport management.
- Quick and willing learner and able to take full responsibility and grow with the organisation.
- Resilient, resourceful strong organisational skills.
- Able to work independently or within a team and an excellent eye for detail.
- Flexibility is essential as travel will be required.
- A positive “can do” attitude.
- Ideally fluent in English and German.
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office. (- Must be Excel and PowerPoint capable for presentations!)
- At least 3 years commitment to the UK organisation.
Salary for the Logistic Planning & Project Manager:
£40,000+ PA & Comapny Car
3% Matched pension contribution and more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'