As a distributor of global brands our client are looking for a Logistics Manager who will be responsible for the efficient planning and allocation of all resources (manpower/vehicles) to satisfy customer orders in line with weekly delivery schedules.
As the Logistics Manager the responsibilities will include:
- To plan and schedule all incoming orders via Salesforce in Excel.
- Daily communication with Sales on all orders with missing ‘basic information’.
- Daily communication with the Warehouse Manager on all future resource requirements and output schedules to meet delivery deadlines.
- To advise all customers of planned delivery date.
- Regular communication with suppliers on all scheduled deliveries.
As the Logistics Manager the following Qualifications would be desirable:
- Fork lift license
- Full driving license
As the Logistics Manager you have the Personal Qualities:
- The ability to lead and motivate others.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Understand the importance of and possess excellent customer service skills.
If you think the Logistics Manager role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Logistics Manager role, please us the apply now button or call Jason on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job