We are currently recruiting for a warehouse operative to work at our Lincoln Depot.
About the role:
• Salary: £8.17 per hour
• Part time
• Hours a week: 8
• Hours of work: 06:00 - 14:30
• Monday only
• Contract type: Permanent
• Start date: ASAP
Working as a Warehouse Operative can be a challenging yet rewarding role, we are looking for candidates with experience working in fast paced warehouse environments, that are always able to always maintain a professional attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sorting, scanning and distributing inbound and outbound parcels
• Checking parcels and ensuring that none of them are damaged
• Organising transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles
• Taking parcels to the appropriate storage space
• It will be the warehouse operative’s responsibility to pick orders using a hand-held scanner from the storage space and bring them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation
• Adhere to Health and Safety regulations at the depot
• Attention to detail and team work is essential in the role
• Updating documentation
Yodel will provide all successful applicants with the tools and training required to succeed in this role.
If you have left the armed forced and apply for a role with Yodel, you’ll be guaranteed an interview if you meet the following conditions:
• The Armed Forces was your last long-term employer
• A maximum of 2 years (24 months) has elapsed since you left the armed forces
• You meet the essential criteria for the role