Lettings/ Business Development Manager to Leading Property/ PropTech Director - Palmers Green N13
*** Outstanding Role leading the Business Development and Sales Team for CEO of one of North London Leading Property and PropTech CEO ***
London Headquarters: Liverpool Street/ Old Street
This is an exciting opportunity to work with and become the 'Right Hand’ Business Development Manager to one of North London’s leading Property/ PropTech CEO.
This is a fantastic opportunity that requires a self-driven individual to win new business and turn some of our brands, including GmR into UK wide recognised brands. Working daily with the management team, you will be focused on building the businesses.
The SLG has been established for 20 years and cover areas including: guaranteed rents, social housing, property lettings & property management, property developments, loft conversions, property refurbishments, hostels and B&B operations.
Role and Responsibilities:
As Lettings/ Business Development Manager you will be required to create value propositions for prospects that differentiate the company from their competitors, for their numerous companies within their Group. You will be responsible for growing the businesses by meeting and exceeding sales plans through identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities to achieve sales targets.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a market leading sales team in your own image and join an established and forward thinking company.
Reporting to: CEO of the Group
Businesses within the Group cover:
- Lettings/ Guaranteed Rents
- Property Developments
- Loft Conversions & Refurbishments
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Public and Private Tenders
- Exciting Internet Start Ups
This unique opportunity allows growth in all these areas.
- Review and assess overall market opportunities and confirm sales strategy with the CEO of the Group.
- Deploy team members into an appropriate structure designed to deliver commercial objectives.
- Strategically prospect, develop, and close new business opportunities
- Set in place a sales activity process that will underpin required sales pipeline volume.
- Maximise profitable revenues from both existing and new client opportunities.
- Manage team / individual performance closely using relevant KPIs.
- You will coach, train, motivate & inspire new field sales consultants and act as a support function in their development.
- Experienced business development/ sales team manager.
- Sector experience is a plus but not essential.
- Capable of managing a relentless drive for success and results through others.
- Be genuinely ambitious, energetic, action orientated and driven by nature.
- Strong personal negotiating skills and experience.
- Translates targets into an intelligent activity based approach by individual.
- Some coaching, mentoring and training experience would be advantageous.
- Consultative sales in approach, understanding of sales process and demonstration of understanding of buying behaviours.
- Good presentation, verbal and writing skills.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of buying processes of large and small businesses.
- Desired: Ability to comfortably use or learn to use CRM systems (Sales Force).
- Ambitious, energetic and results driven.
- Credible, natural leadership qualities.
- Able to demonstrate good performance in successful and profitable new business relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to create a rapport in a face-to-face situation
- Understanding of sales strategies, market trends and customer client groups.
- Applies proven techniques in B2B well as B2C.
- Good team worker team with experience of achieving targets without compromising on quality.
- Highly motivated with a desire to help to grow the business.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced competitive environment.
- Has a 'can do’ attitude, shows flexibility and a passion for change.
- Professional demeanour.
- Exceptional sales/closing/listening/negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and excellent time management skills.
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Key Words: Head of Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Coach, Sales Consultant, Sales, Sales Representative, Field Sales, Field Sales Representative, Direct Sales Executive, Sales Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Senior Lettings Negotiator, Telesales, Telesales Executive, Telesales Manager, Guaranteed Rent, Property, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Lettings, Lettings Manager, Lettings Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator, Telesales, Telesales Executive, Telesales Manager, Guaranteed Rent, Property, Sales, Client Management, Account Manager, Relationships Manager, New Business, Business Generation, Sales Executive, Telemarketing, B2B, Business to Business