Legal Secretary - Residential Property
Salary circa £26K
Kent / SE London
Are you ready to work for a leading law firm situated in Kent / SE London borders with excellent transport links?
An exciting opportunity with a Legal 500 law firm in Kent / SE London has become available, supporting the Head of Department in residential property. The role will suit an experienced legal secretary/assistant who has at least 2 years working purely in residential property work.
This leading law firm has an excellent reputation and is situated conveniently with good transport links.
You will be joining a respected residential property team where you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Department with a variety of residential property matters.
- Preparing clients files
- Actioning all forms and documents required for conveyancing.
- Efficiently preparing correspondence and documents through audio typing and script
- Accurate, efficient diary management.
- Co-ordination/planning of appointments.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and client's documentation and information.
- Perform any other duties the Head of Department requires
- Forwarding relevant documents to the client
- Post completion of the files
You will be:
- An experienced Legal Secretary with at least 2 years’ experience in residential conveyancing
- Fast accurate typing speeds, copy and audio
- Professional and hardworking
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good IT skills
This role offers a chance to develop your career in a friendly, supportive, and encouraging environment with a competitive salary and inclusive benefits. With an open-door policy and a social committee who organise regular events, fun inside and outside of work is regularly encouraged.
For more information about this Legal Secretary - Residential Propertyrole please contacts Alice Neal at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'