Title: Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Location: Leamington Spa
Hours: Full Time
Our client is a well-established and respected Legal Firm in the local area looking to recruit a Legal Secretary within their busy Commercial Property team. The Legal Secretary is responsible for providing administrative support to the fee-earners and team. It is essential that the successful candidate has a strong administrative background within a professional or corporate environment, and has strong and accurate audio typing skills. This role would suit a diligent and organised individual who is looking for longevity within their next role.
- Answering incoming calls and responding to enquiries, or passing on the call where referral is needed
- Undertake audio typing and copy tying of client correspondence/documentation when required
- Product draft letters and emails to send to clients and external organisations
- Manage technical aspects for the team such as Stamp Duty Land Tax and Land Registry applications
- Produce invoices and other accounting forms
- Book appointments for Fee Earners, rooms or pool cars etc.
- Carrying out the necessary checks on prospective clients
- File opening and closures both paper and electronic
- Liaise directly with clients over the phone or via e-mail
- Document management including photocopying, scanning, faxing, collating and binding
Skills & Experience:
- Confident and accurate audio typing skills
- A legal background would be advantageous
- Prior experience within a Commercial Property department is preferred
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Ability to handle heavy workloads in a fast paced environment
- Computer Literate - confident user of MS (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Melissa Podlaski on for a private and confidential discussion.