AWARD WINNING CLIENT!! MODERN FORWARD THINKING WITH CAREER PATHWAYS IN PLACE!
They are looking to recruit an experienced Fee Earner / Paralegal to join their busy Department.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Fee Earners in managing and running of the files
- Interviewing clients
- Updating clients files
- Drafting statements
- Taking initial instructions
- Preparation of instructions to the experts and counsel
- Arranging appointments
- Drafting of legal documentation
- Conclusion of matters on completion stage of work
- Managing own cases with supervision
- Working on MOJ Portal and Proclaim
- Attendance at court if required
- Admin duties within the department
- Compliance with internal policies and the SRA Handbook
- Continuing working towards personal development and training
- Effectively contributing to this busy Personal Injury Department
You will be a Legal Assistant / Legal Clerk / Fee Earner / Paralegal and have experienced in the above duties.
In return for the idealLegal Assistant / Legal Clerk / Fee Earner / Paralegal the company offer a competitive salary and hours of work 9am-5pm
This is a great opportunity to join an very well established organisation who is well respected within the Legal Field.
Due to the expected response the this position for Fee Earner / Paralegal - if you have not heard from one of our consultants within 5 working days please accept that your application is unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'