Salary £18,000 + excellent company benefits and career progression
The opportunity to join a growing legal services provider in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business with over £11bn annual turnover and join a reputable and growing company. If you are highly motivated, energetic and have high levels of personal organisation skills then this is the role for you. This role offers excellent career progression to start your career in legal.
- Guide clients through products and services
- Take inbound and make outbound calls to customers and appropriately offer full range of products and services to enable them to make an informed decision regarding their requirements
- Take initial instructions from customers and book appointments for the Will Writers using the diary management system
- Accurately maintain a case management system and customer records to ensure compliance and regulatory standards are met
- Produce accurate correspondence to customers advising within SRA
- Identify up selling opportunities in order to promote the wider product range where appropriate only
Skills / Experience
- LPC or Law Degree
- Experience of working iwthin a performance targeted environment
- Strong ability to accurately capture information as well as proficient IT skills
- The ability to confidently communicate, with a professional telephone manner and a strong customer focus
- Ability to actively listen, analyse information and recommend a course of action, adapting to changing circumstances
- Strong organisation skills
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Miriam Thomas at Yolk Recruitment.
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job