Legal Assistant - Polish Speaking
Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant in our flagship, centrally located office in Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven office experience to join a leading Law firm.
Responsibilities to include:
• Assisting with queries relating to funding
• Assisting in obtaining client information
• Ensuring areas of concern are highlighted to the relevant Legal Advisor
• Delegate post and emails to the team
• Collecting team post and delivering to the post room
• Ensuring tasks are prioritised and completed daily
• Secure invoices from suppliers
• Ad hoc case management duties
A basic understanding of the legal processes
• The candidate must be fluent in English and Polish
• Ability to accurately record data information
• Attention to detail and organised
• Intermediate Microsoft office skills e.g. Word and Outlook
• Outstanding communication skills
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please select "Applynow" and follow the online process. Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.SS
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Writing Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'