LEAD SOCIAL AUDITOR - SA8000 / Social Auditing / Supply Chain
London, Northwest OR UK wide - Home based
£30,000 to £38,000 pa + 10% bonus, Company car, Private medical, pension, 23 days holidays +BH, full training to Lead Auditor and CPD (Total package equivalent to £48k)
My client is a global certification body, who are a major player in their industry. As a result of expansion they are looking for an Auditor with SA8000 experience for the London region. You will be responsible for conducting 3rd party certification audits for Supply Chain Assessment services. This exciting opportunity will suit someone with experience in third party, CSR, supply chain and/or SA8000 auditing. Working with a variety of global clients against social and technical audit protocols, you will be auditing UK facilities and factories.
- Act as lead social auditor and lead technical auditor on selected schemes, achieving an agreed personal chargeability target.
- Undertake desk top reviews of self-assessment forms and corrective action plans
- Ensure profitable delivery of local contracts, pursuing low cost solutions at all times
- Provide technical input to sales activities as required. This can include contributing to proposals and tenders, sales visits (with sales staff), seminars, exhibitions, drafting promotional material, etc
- Provide technical advice to clients as requested and ensure that the true value of this advice is re-charged to clients wherever possible
- Undertake technical review of reports.
- Cross-train to other audit protocols as required.
- Active Development of relationships through existing networks and contacts. Remain up-to-date with current thinking and client expectations in this field; establish and maintain a network of NGO and related contacts; attend public and client-led conferences
- You will be an experienced Social Auditor, ideally SA8000 Lead Auditor qualified, with detailed knowledge and experience of Corporate Social Responsibility Services and supply chain issues, You will be experienced in working across international boundaries, and capable of working under own initiative, and in planning and prioritising workloads.
- You'll be educated to degree-level and will have completed Recognised Social Auditor training and will also have obtained the recognised sign-off (under client-specific scheme) as second-party auditor, or training to achieve such sign-off.
- You must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop good working relationships with people at all levels. Experience of project management and team management / leadership is desirable.
- Some travel may be required; therefore all applicants must hold a full driving license.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.
- Lead AuditorAuditorSA8000Supply Chain Auditor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job