Lead Product Manager
Salary: Up to £55k + 25% Bonus + Pension + Life assurance + Holiday purchase scheme and more!
Location: Manchester (Flexible working)
Sector: Digital Retail, Tech
Employing over 2,000 people across the UK, our client is a dynamic and thought-leading digital retail organisation that has been able to ascend to the forefront of the market through a versatile corporate model that involves adapting to changing customer habits and transforming archaic business practices.
With the company spending the last 2 years overhauling their traditional monolith architecture into a contemporary cloud-driven microservices model; they’re now looking for a confident and empathetic Lead Product Manager with expert skills in their chosen domain area (UX, SEO, CX, Mobile Apps, Data Platforms etc.) to help create and optimise new eCommerce platforms.
Possessing astute management and delegation skills from the onset, a successful applicant will oversee a team of expert product managers and as such need to be comfortable and excited at the prospect of creating and executing strategies/long-term roadmaps and using their abilities with CMS/Marketing to get customers to sites.
- Maintain responsibility and help drive the strategy, roadmap and deliver of complex projects, ensuring constantly that internal external stakeholders are regularly communicated to and managed
- Use your skilled communications skills to deflate escalating conflicts or issues that may arise
- Oversee a team of Product Managers and utilise your already developed managerial skills when giving feedback and setting goals/KPIS
- Take responsibility for achieving or exceeding agreed product KPIs improvements your team
- Contribute to capability and capacity planning for product management
- Ensure documentation and reports are consistently kept up to date by both yourself and your team
- Prioritise workloads and make sure they correlate well with product launches
- Previous success in leading and managing high impact product managers and delivering ideas from conception to reality through usual software product life cycles
- Prior experience with CMS/Marketing and getting customers to a site
- Background in hiring and managing a team of product managers
- Thorough background in forecasting and align allocations
- Highly effective in stakeholder management with demonstrable communication skills to a variety of figures across a business
- Exemplary experience in product management methodologies and managerial practises.
- Deep understanding of technical problems and the best methods, estimations that go into solving them
- Experience in conducting fair appraisals and handling conflicts
- Understanding of the processes behind conflict management and fair appraisals
- Pension contributions
- Warm and inclusive work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Offices in the heart of Manchester
- Employee discounts on products
- Share purchase scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Various progression opportunities
For more info regarding this great opportunity, get in touch now!
- Product Management
- Software Development Life Cycle
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'