KYC - Remediation Analyst
This is an exciting temporary opportunity to join an International Bank in the City as KYC - Remediation analyst.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Remediating KYC documentation and records
- Completing the KYC for Financial Institutions that the Bank holds an active SWIFT RMA relationship with
- Source the necessary documentation to support the KYC record
- Conduct negative News screening and classifications
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Previous experience working within a KYC team in the financial sector
- Knowledge of the KYC requirements for onboarding FI
- Experience with four eye checking process
In return, the client is offering up to £168 per day PAYE DOE.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"