£164 per day
6 month contract
My client is a global investment bank looking for a KYC Analyst to join their team on a 6 month rolling contract. They are looking for candidates with a background in client on boarding or KYC.
- Conduct KYC root cause analysis by identifying & analysing areas of common defect/issues/themes
- Develop Systematic/Automated processes in order to reduce manual touch points in KYC remediation
- Execute Monthly MIS reports for KYC remediation populations
- Have a proactive approach to business KYC issues, identifying areas of improvement & enhancement including the automation of processes
- Manage KYC operational implementation of technology and policy change; driving continuous improvements to quality of data.
- Strategy Alignment
- Engage Our Stakeholders
- Daily engagement with KYC Owners and Operations Partners to ensure efficient and successful Account restrictions
- Chair KYC steering committees with stakeholders to provide transparency, confirm business priorities, challenge planned strategies, and minimize risk by collectively removing barriers to success
- Create Transparency - Design and implement processes and tools to facilitate communication across ISG domains as well as providing transparency to ISG leadership
- Improve Client Delivery - Improve client delivery with better control of projects, services and resource allocations Project Management - Assist teams with core aspects of Project Management
- Build, maintain and adopt templates for Business Analysis / Requirements Definition
- Assist in aggregating Development Planning and Resourcing plans
- Assist in aggregating Budget for current and future year
- Build, maintain and adopt templates Test Strategy and Execution
- Build, maintain and adopt templates for UAT Coordination
- Build, maintain and adopt templates for Risk Management and Progress Reporting
- SDLC Compliance
- Build, maintain and adopt templates to improve efficiencies / minimize project risk by leveraging SDLC practices
- Comply with project level audit requirements and SDLC checkpoints
- Liaising with Operational, Technology and as a standard part of all project deliverables
- Experience working in global organization
- Strong understanding of AML / KYC concepts and challenges
- Strong abilities in Data Science
- A strong understanding of operational processes, challenges and issues
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills with high attention to details
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn with minimal guidance.
- Ability to analyze data, create mapping documents,
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel, Access and Power Point
- Good teamwork skills in a small local setting, as well as across different geographic locations.
- Team player and influencer with ability to manage own work slate
- Strong organization skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure
- Financial Services
- Client Onboarding
- KYC Analyst