Junior Research Analyst
We are an award-winning FCA regulated brokerage based in the City of London with over 10 years exposure in the market as one of the providers of execution-only trading. We provide clients with online trading services of spread betting, CFDs and forex.
As London’s fastest growing private client derivatives brokerage, we are seeking a junior research analyst to join our team, providing support to our Research Team.
The ideal Junior Research Analyst should:
- Possess a good knowledge of the financial markets
- Be articulate, with an ability to communicate ideas both written and verbally
- Have a flair for writing financial commentary and communication ideas via research notes
- Have a good knowledge of technical analysis, with an understanding of fundamental factors
- Be target-driven and hungry for success
- Be a dedicated team player
Task will include:
- Report writing
- Identifying profitable trading opportunities
- Assisting the sales traders / research team
What we offer:
- Excellent basic and competitive commission structure
- Regular team night outs and company team building activities.
Please visit our website at www.accendomarkets.com
Full training will be provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job