Leading production company that can offer excellent career progression along with a modern relaxed working environment and excellent additional benefits.
You will work as a member of their agile development team whose primary responsibility is to build great new features as they are prioritised by the business.
- Developing and maintaining the company software
- Working in a fast-paced agile/scrum environment to deliver projects to time and specification
- Work to minimise bugs as well as to assess, mitigate and advise of risks associated with code changes
- Understand and implement technical requirements
- Work to improve and future proof the application
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure code quality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job