Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join their team on a Temp to Perm basis.
The candidate will have a number of key responsibilities including Application, desktop and hardware support, through to networking, system monitoring and security for their customer sites across Cornwall, West Devon and some further afield. You will be part of a small, busy team providing assistance both remotely and on site.
- A customer focused problem solver.
- Experience in cloud (e.g. 365) and hosted services, Windows and technologies is essential.
- Experience with security and internet (Fibre and ADSL) connectivity.
- A team player with excellent inter-personal and written communication skills.
- An ability to problem solve and provide IT solutions to clients in a proactive way.
You'll be instrumental in proposing solutions to clients and to use your technical skills and knowledge to deliver solutions, resolve issues and develop improvements. You will work closely with 3rd party vendors and suppliers, providing exceptional IT Support to our clients and customers.
What you can expect from this position:
- To pick your own work equipment.
- A friendly and comfortable working atmosphere.
- Easy access to the offices.
- A company iphone
- Company staff social events
- Refreshments and fresh fruits
Please contact us if your interested in this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"