IT Support Technician
£17k to £20k pa
Invigorate Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a prestigious Harrogate based IT Company in its search for a highly enthusiastic, self-motivated and dedicated employee who embraces the ethos of team spirit.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced IT Support Technician to join a small team and make a big impact, as an IT Support Technician you will be supporting a varied base of customers in and around the Harrogate, Leeds and York area.
The role will involve supporting a variety of business with IT solutions managing multiple on-going support issues and customer upgrades.
Responding to calls and offering customer support and problem solving technical issues whilst logging them on a ticketing system.
- IP networks, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc, routers, switches, broadband, firewalls
- Microsoft Server 2008 onwards; domains, active directory, DHCP server, group policy, installation and configuration, VPN, Small Business Server
- Microsoft Windows from Windows 7 onwards, Home and Pro versions
- Microsoft Office and 365; Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- PC and Laptop hardware and associated peripherals
- Remote support tools, anti-spam and anti-virus.
- OneDrive and SharePoint 365, migrating to 365
- Hyper-V, cloud backup software.
- Internet domains, domain registrations, domain transfers, hosting
- Basic understanding of Wordpress Websites.
- VoIP phone systems
- Apple OSX and iOS
- Clean driving licence
- Must have at least 2 years working as an IT Technician with a positive and proactive approach to solving problems.
- You should be able to manage and work on support issues on your own as well as being part of the team.
- organised with the ability to manage workloads
If you are looking to keep up to date with all new technologies and to grow your roll in a business. whilst contributing ideas to improve any aspect of the company as well as your own career goals this is the role for you.
APPLY NOW !
- Hardware Support
- Microsoft Office
- Technical Support