IT Compliance Officer: Northamptonshire: £Competitive + Benefits
Broster Buchanan are working exclusively with a key client that are looking for a IT Compliance Officer. In this role you will ensure the consistent and faultless security and compliance of the organisation's IT systems by identifying and addressing security risks and requirements.
As IT Compliance Officer you will own the security and compliance audit framework, and perform regular internal audits to ensure conformance, acting as the lead in external audit activities.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification (highly desirable)
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) experience (highly desirable)
- Proven experience in an information security role including experience of developing Information Security policies and plans
- Working knowledge of the Data Protection Act (1998) and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security protocols.
- Excellent understanding of information security concepts, protocols, industry best practices and strategies.
- Good understanding of system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing).
- Excellent communicator able to reduce complex ideas to simple terms and express these both to non-technical and highly technical audiences
- Demonstrable ability to work in a pressurised environment with conflicting priorities, ensuring that deadlines are met ensure high quality service
- Comfortable working in technical and non-technical environments and be able to traverse these with ease
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills that enable you to understand, distil and convey technology opportunities to technical and non-technical individuals and audiences communicate effectively to the right level, at the right time, for your target audience.
- "IT Audit"
- "IT Compliance"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'