Job Title: IT Analyst
Sole onsite IT Service Desk Analyst/Engineer required to join a pharmaceutical wholesaler. You will act as the main point of contact for all IT related queries escalating to 3rd party support company where required.
- Act as the single point of contact for phone calls, e-mails, and desk-side support queries.
- Assisting users with account issues (Windows, GMail, ERP, Skype)
- Preparing meeting room for conferencing or presentations
- CCTV & Access Control system maintenance escalating to 3rd party support where required
- Monitoring of IT systems for UK and offshore offices
- Maintaining documentation and logs of system and equipment issuance
- Maintaining company website(s) and creating new sites/pages when required
- IMAC tasks for PC and telephone equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7+ including rebuilding OS from images
- Solid grasp of Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of computer hardware with experience of troubleshooting and upgrading components.
- Good understanding of computer networks and experience of working with switches/routers/WAPs and patching network cables
- Some knowledge of Active Directory
ACS are recruiting for an IT Analyst. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an IT Analyst please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an IT Analyst. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a IT Analyst with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the IT Analyst role you desire.
- "it support" "helpdesk" "1st line" "it technician" "microsoft" "windows"