This client works with organisations, worldwide to create a greater access to their information and communication regardless of location or time zone, constantly and securely. Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life. Networking technology has revolutionised the way people do things. All forms of communications are converging onto the network. work with a company to ensure that their ICT strategy align to the organisation's strategy. The aim is to deliver effective information, better communications and facilitate corporate strategy to enhance a business's competitiveness and ultimately their profitability.
As a service company we are nothing without our clients so their satisfaction, willingness to continue working with us, and our ability to continue to add value, is fundamental to the survival and growth of the company. We pride ourselves for the customer focus we have.
We are looking for people who are wishing embark upon a new career in sales and administration, in a fast paced environment. It is an ideal role for people who enjoy the challenge of sales and who can work successfully with others in a team, and with our external customers and partners. The company is expanding and wants to bring in new talent to support the current team, whilst offering excellent development opportunities.
ISAM Job Specification
Responsibilities will span the entire sales lifecycle, from lead generation / nurture and initial quotation, right through to invoicing. The role will be a focal point of the sales department and will play an important part in the success of the sales team. We are therefore looking for a self- starter who can take ownership and effectively work alongside their aligned Account Manager (AM) performing the following tasks:
- Nurturing leads from the external business development team, allocated to the AM
- Working with existing accounts and acting as a point of contact for our key accounts.
- Creation of quotations for customers
- Negotiating competitive quotations with our key suppliers and ensuring all supplier programs are utilised
- Raising supplier promotions on the leads allocated to the ISAM and AM to ensure we compete for new business
- Building excellent customer and supplier relationships
- Liaising with key technical and sales staff helping to ensure our Client Relationship Management (CRM) system, (Salesforce), is accurate and regularly updated
- Collating weekly sales reporting information for the Sales Director
- Helping to identify new sales opportunities
- Developing skills to move into a more senior sales role
- Creation of sale orders
- Creation of purchase orders
- Taking a keen interest with customer obsession at the forefront on all accounts allocated to you and the account manager; showing an increase in sales / customer retention
- Meeting and greeting all visitor in a professional and friendly manner
- Assisting your aligned Account Manager to ensure the joint figure is met
- Confirmation of appointments the day prior
- Ensuring the AM is utilised whilst on an appointment and if another appointment can be attended, book the meeting
- Ensuring the AMs calendar is up to date and achievable
- Ensuring the ISAM/AM On Target Earnings (OTE) tracker is kept up to date and submitted to the Sales Director
- Keeping clients informed on the dispatch of their orders
- Ensuring Opportunity Incentive Programmes (OIP) are kept active on all accounts and prospect accounts
- Raising of invoices in an efficient and timed manner
The Ideal Candidate.
Would have some understanding of the market sector, this would be seen as a considerable advantage. The successful candidate must be able to show competence in handling very detailed, and quite technical terminology. So comfortable with the concepts of information technology is a distinct advantage.
Experience of sales would be beneficial, and an understanding of the sales administrative process of producing quotes and raising invoices, maintaining good client relationships.
A professional manner, articulate in communicating technical information over the telephone and in person.
Skills and experience:
- Outstanding organisational skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple sales opportunities within a fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills; spoken and written
- Problem solving attitude and a desire to constantly improve customer satisfaction
- A proactive, responsive and assertive attitude to achieve clear objectives and deliverables to deadlines
- A demonstrable ability to work within defined processes, with an excellent eye for detail. Strong MS Office applications skills, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Flexible approach, with a willingness to 'go the extra mile' to meet customer and internal deadlines.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job