Working in a small and vibrant, but very busy team, within a City based Investment Management firm. The role will involve inputting data from investment application forms, clerical and administrative work for the Investments Team.
- Processing of Client & IFA applications to internal system. Includes data input, photo copying and scanning.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Issuing Client & IFA correspondence by post and email
Other duties will include:
- Dealing with general application enquiries from financial advisers by email & telephone
- Answering telephones
- Sorting mail
- Supporting other staff in assigned project work
Candidate should be:
- Well spoken & confident
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Have a high attention to detail
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook
- GCSE English/Math’s A-C grades required & education to A Level standard preferred
Genuine career progression opportunities available.
Apply today for further information!
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job