The office is a warm and friendly environment and its always a pleasure to deal with this company.
• Assisting in the preparation of the annual programme of work
• Contribute to the delivery of the annual audit programme, executing audit projects (with support) and advising the business in providing risk mitigation solutions
• Support the presentation of findings of audit conclusions/opinions to a range of stakeholders.
• Contribute to business forums to ensure risk/control issues are sufficiently considered and managed.
• Researching specialist/technical topics to support business change/deliver effective assurance.
• Support requests for information from external auditors.
• Providing a consultative service to tailor assurance/audit work to meet ad hoc requests.
• Maintain awareness of professional audit standards.
• Providing administrative support to the Business Assurance Function.
• Carry out any other audit, investigation and review work.
• Support the business in the promotion of risk management.
• Maintain appropriate awareness of fraud issues.
• Support the undertaking of initial fraud investigations and liaison with external parties where appropriate.
You will need
• Recognised professional qualification or willing to work towards (such as ACA, ACCA)
• Experience within Internal Audit / Risk Management
• Managing stakeholders
• Pensions and investment experience desirable.
Skills and competencies
• Communication and relationship management - ability to foster relations with broad stakeholder group
• Conflict resolution /negotiate/ influence
• Solution orientated /pragmatist
• Judgment, diplomacy and discretion
• Versatile and ability to multitask
• Process driven and detail orientated
• Works under pressure
• Investigative skills
For more information please get in touch
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business