Our client, a leading Northamptonshire based business offers an opportunity for an experienced Internal Auditor.
The company is an instantly recognisable brand, and is going through an exciting period of growth and diversification.
As Internal Auditor, you will provide an internal auditing and process quality resource for the business. This is a key role requiring close cooperation with operational teams to ensure that very specific standards covering safety and quality are maintained.
- Carry out an internal audit plan that meets the requirements of the business and ensure compliance with customer and third party standards
- Assist in the training and coaching of employees to ensure full awareness and understanding of safety, quality and legal requirements of their roles.
- Ensure audits are scheduled, completed and closed off within required timescales
- Assist with external and unannounced audits
- Carry out equipment compliance checks
- Keep up to date with industry and regulatory requirements and deliver ideas that improve the quality and effectiveness of the internal audit programme
- Skills Required
- A recognised relevant internal audit qualification
- HACCP Level 2 (or above)
- Previous relevant experience within the food sector
- Strong range of IT Skills to include MS Office and in particular, MS Excel
- Excellent Analytical skills with a close eye for detail
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return our client offers a competitive remuneration coupled with the opportunity to further progress your career within a fast paced, vibrant business environment. For additional information please contact one2one Recruitment.
- Internal Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job