Inspired Villages Group (IVG) have a proven reputation for delivering award-winning villages for later living and aims to become the leading UK operator in the sector. Working with Legal & General, IVG have the support of the largest pensions business in the UK and the fourth largest asset manager in the world and having over 10 million UK customers, we will become the fastest growing property company in the country.
Our business is about creating & managing superior homes for senior living where our residents can enjoy life to the full, wrapped with care on demand. We source and purchase sites, design our communities, take them through the planning process, construct and operate the functions including estate management, maintenance, wellness and leisure services, plus the complete hotel services such as housekeeping & restaurant, cafes and bars that all create a fabulous place to live. With our long term values we pride ourselves in sourcing, training and retaining talent to work in the fastest moving organisation in this growing sector.
You could play a significant part in helping us to establish & develop our HR processes during a period of rapid growth transformation and the role will be required until the permanent HR resource has been recruited.
Your role would be:
- Deliver day to day HR responsibilities across the generalist remit
- Work in partnership with the Inspired Villages leadership team, providing proactive support and challenge on all aspects of HR
- Be responsible for setting up and developing appropriate HR plans to meet the need of the sector and business growth
- Continue the development of a comprehensive, robust and appropriate set of Policies, Procedures and guidelines.
- Work with the Resourcing Business Partner to ensure the delivery of an ambitious 2018 New Hire Resourcing Plan for Q1-Q3
- Manage TUPE project & the integration of staff within newly acquired villages
- Carry out training and development gap analysis for technical, management and leadership areas and produce a plan for delivery.
You will need to have
- Experience of setting up an HR function either in a start-up or a merger/acquisition situation, along with TUPE experience.
- Experience of working in partnership with a leadership team, in order to develop and deliver HR plans to contribute to delivering a successful business plan.
- Experience of leading organisational change with a focus on business growth.
- Experience of recruiting and developing high performance teams.
- Sound understanding of employment law, HR policies and procedures
- HR degree or CIPD qualified
Understanding of the industry is an advantage, as is an understanding of financial services environment, but not essential
Based at our Normanton on Soar office near Loughborough, although some travel maybe involved to village locations. Initially a six month contract there may be the opportunity for this to continue or for a permanent role. Your benefits would include pension scheme, 30 days annual holiday entitlement.
Closing Date is Thursday 15th February 2018 so do not miss out on this great opportunity to join a growing business, apply now.
- Good communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job