Inside Sales Advisor (Scientific)
Basic £competitive, plus commission, 33 days holiday (incl PH’s), plus an annual option to buy & sell up to 5 day annual leave in addition to a subsidised private pension plan.
Our client is a leading provider of laboratory services and products to the pharmaceutical, life sciences, healthcare diagnostics and personal health industries operating within GLP, GCP and cGMP environments in the UK and US. The Group has its headquarters in Nottingham, UK where it operates state of the art GLP and CPA accredited laboratories, with other laboratory facilities based in has additional UK offices, as well as sites in Scotland, the Republic of Ireland and the US. They are looking to appoint an InsideSalesSpecialist (Sangar Sequencing) at their Nottingham Head office.
Our client is recruiting an Inside Sales Advisor within their fast-paced Sanger Sequencing Department. They are looking for someone with a scientific background, ideally educated to degree level in a biological based subject or with life sciences laboratory experience, to offer technical support for our Sanger sequencing service to clients. Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week 9am - 5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch break. Full training and support will be provided for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will also possess excellent customer services skills as part of a team focusing on the capture, management and retention of new and existing clients.
- Act as immediate client interface by dealing with enquiries, troubleshooting and coordinating both externally and internally.
- Provide quotation support to all sales teams in all global territories.
- To liaise with suppliers and our internal operations team as appropriate to answer/respond to technical queries or gain information of the sanger sequencing services provided by the company.
- Liaise internally regarding pricing queries.
- Provide telephone support
- Gather competitor information an.d feedback to marketing to aid competitive awareness.
- Provide feedback to help improve sales and marketing promotional activity.
- Process and log all orders received by the company through the central finance systems.
- Process credit card payments for all portfolio products where required
- Maintain central Mailbox used by the team and CRM system.
- Enter new client details as soon as information is collated either via sales or incoming enquiries
- Maintain existing client records.
- Ensure all clients entered are grouped correctly to obtain an accurate database for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure any opt out directives from customers are added to the clients records as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Candidate should have a scientific background, ideally educated to degree level in a biological based subject or with life sciences laboratory experience.
- Previous experience of dealing with customers by phone and email.
- Ability to communicate clearly, openly and effectively with both clients and colleagues.
- Good level of data entry, data management and word processing skills.
- Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Previous experience of dealing with a CRM system.
Key phrases: Inside Sales, Scientific Sales, Telesales,Lifesciences, Scientific, Biological Science, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
- Sales Executive
- Scientific Background
- Sangar Sequencing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job