Salary: £70k-£110k + benefits package
Permanent / Full Time
Location: either London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
As a trusted, approved and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious organisation, we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Delivery Consultant. Our client offers excellence in career growth, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package.
Your primary goal will be to deliver premier Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consulting and Delivery services to our clients across one or more areas of IAM.
Our clients Global Cybersecurity Practice (of over 4,000 professionals) delivers projects, consulting and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. Our services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design, implementation and managed operations across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
Within this Cybersecurity practice, they have a thriving and successful Global IAM practice. Their track record speaks for itself - over 150 successful IAM projects delivered in the last five years and being recognised by analysts as one of the world's leading providers of IAM Strategic Advisory, IAM Professional Services and IAM Managed Services.
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bring to use your experience in one or more of the following:
* Practical experience of designing and implementing IAM solutions.
* You are comfortable with developing IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints, and to provide us with demonstratable examples of how they have delivered or led successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector.
* Your experience of working as client-side advisor or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving the latest IAM technologies and standards.
* Your ability to be flexible and to be a part of the pre-sales process; in addition to providing Consultancy expertise.
* Your working knowledge of Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions and Cloud is highly desirable.
Keywords (one or more of the following):
ForgeRock, RSA, Azure Active Directory, AD, Ping, SailPoint, CyberArk, IDaaS, IAM, IDAM, Digital Identity, Security Clearance
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'