This position will be reporting into the HR Manager and have the co-coordinator supporting them with their work.
The position does require someone who has worked at Officer level previously.
This role will be an HR generalist position and work will vary depending on the organisations requirements, but some of the duties will include;
- Assist HR team to work towards HR strategy
- Implement HR policies and practices
- Maintenance of HR policies and procedures
- Support client group with employee relations cases (anything complex can be referred)
- Provide recruitment service
- Assist with performance, sickness, grievances procedures
- Other ad-hoc HR projects
This role requires someone who is ideally level 5 CIPD and worked as an Officer.
The organisation has a strong benefit package and flexible working culture.
If you are looking for a position within a friendly team and the opportunity for development then please contact email@example.com for further information
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job