Brewster Pratap are delighted to be working with a growing business based in West Yorkshire. They now require an experienced HR Manager to work with the senior management team to provide strategic input and manage the day to day HR operations.
You will work with the senior management team to provide leadership, guidance and expertise in a generalist Human Resources role to a large and diverse workforce. They are constantly moving forward and need to ensure they have the people strategy and resource to be successful.
The role will involve the following:
- Overseeing resourcing and recruitment, ensuring sufficient and effective resources to meet organisational requirements. Conducting interviews and coordinating the selection process.
- Plan and conduct new employee induction and on-boarding activities to foster a positive attitude toward organisational objectives.
- Ensuring all employee records are accurate and up to date
- Manage the annual performance appraisal process and pay reviews
- Performance management and job evaluation
- Advise managers on Employee Relations issues and manage more complex cases
- Advising managers throughout the business on all organisational policy matters
- Managing L&D activity, analyse training needs to design employee development
- Initiate and implement HR projects in areas such as pay and benefits etc
- Conducting exit and return to work interviews in the view of reducing sickness and other absence
- Produce and analyse reports to identify and determine causes of HR issues and develop recommendations for improvement of organisation's HR policies and procedures.
This would suit a CIPD qualified HR Manager with experience gained in an owner managed business. You will be a true HR generalist with the ability to build strong relationships throughout the business whilst providing proactive HR advice.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Human Resources
- HR Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job