Our client is a rapidly growing global technology organisation based in the North East. The organisation is seeking an Administration Assistant to support their HR and finance function and provide all round administration support on an initial interim basis of 6 months.
Our client is seeking a candidate who can take on the following responsibilities :
- To provide efficient administrative support to both the HR and finance team as well as general administration tasks.
- Manage both the HR and payroll systems including processing payroll and updating and maintaining employee profiles.
- Be the first point of contact for the office and deal with general enquiries.
- Be available to start immediately.
- This role is an initial 6 months FTC with the potential to go permanent.
Skills and experience required:
- Be a strong administrator who is flexible and able to learn quickly.
- Be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience of HR and finance administration is desirable.
- Experience of working within an international company is desirable.
- Proficiency in Chinese/ French/ Dutch is desirable.
Nigel Wright HR Division
With almost 20 years combined recruitment experience, Nigel Wright`s HR division specialise in HR recruitment across all levels including employee relations, reward, recruitment and learning and organisational development. Please contact a member of our HR recruitment team for a confidential discussion about your job search.
- Sue O'Donovan - Senior appointments and Executive Search
- Helena Wright - Interim appointments
- Katie McDermott - Permanent appointments and Executive PA roles