HR Consultant (12 Month FTC)
Compensation: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Royal London's platform division is a growing, successful business and one of the largest employers in central Bath. Our investment platform is used by financial advisers to manage their clients' money and is marketed under the Ascentric brand. With strong financial backing from the Royal London Group and an unwavering focus on our customers; our platform has grown into an award winning, flexible and transparent service that allows both advisers and investors to view and manage their investment portfolios in one place online. We have enjoyed significant growth every year since launch in 2007 and we now look after over £13bn of our customers' investments.
Our business continues to grow rapidly and it is an open, honest and dynamic place to work. It's an exciting time to join us as we enter our next phase of growth.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Consultant to join our People team based in Bath, Somerset. This role is a fixed term contract for up to 12 months supporting the business through a significant period of change.
The main purpose is to pro-actively contribute to the success of the People team by both maintaining the delivery of operational HR services to line managers in immediate business unit's and providing wider support to HR projects undertaken by Business Partners in the Group. You will work closely with the consultancy peer group to determine that HR policies and processes are relevant, follow best practice and are consistently applied in all business units.
- Supporting business leaders and employees to deliver the appropriate level of HR support to the business
- Inputting into the development of a strategic people plan and delivering to the plan
- Supporting the business with complex business and positive culture change
- Supporting leadership development (all levels)
- Partnering with the business to create resourcing plans to build capability
- Partnering with the business to create talent and succession plans
- Delivering key cyclical HR activities including performance management and pay review
- Delivering and ensuring compliance with all HR policies and procedures, proactively managing any capability, disciplinary, grievance or absence issues.
- Lead and support on strategic HR projects
- Ideally a background working as an HR Consultant or Business Partner, preferably in a financial services, IT or operations environment
- Operating within a comparable role supporting people leaders to manage their teams through effective performance management
- Adept at case management and be familiar with Employment law, allowing you to provide expertise and insight
- Experience driving people agenda and increasing employee engagement
- Exposure to environments experiencing positive business change.
- Flexible, pro-active and a willingness to take on new activities
- Excellent communication skill
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Joe Donnelly
As part of the Royal London Group, you can expect to enjoy very competitive benefits package (including 28 days holiday and the option to buy more) and a culture that puts its customers at the heart of everything we do.
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and Investment Company. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, and Glasgow, with Group funds under management of £106 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job