HR BUSINESS PARTNER
£50,000 ANNUAL SALARY
**EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR CHANGE-DRIVEN HR PROFESSIONAL**
We are working on behalf of a leading finance company who are looking to bring on board a confident, experienced HR Business Partner to oversee the department and effect positive change within the company's HR organisation and procedures.
Working within an established team, this is a challenging and varied role, with review and development of company policy and practice a top priority. If you have prior experience in developing and improving HR departments and a strong operational background, we want to hear from you.
On offer is a basic salary of £50,000 plus benefits.
- Identify requirements and propose improvements on a range of areas such as: organisation, restructures, company policy and procedures and best practise
- Oversee HR administration activity including: monthly payroll, set up of new employees, transfers and changes, producing KPI reports, informing employees of any contractual changes to their terms and conditions
- Develop and ensure implementation of effective policies and procedures relating to recruitment and selection, manpower planning, performance management, reward and employee benefits
- Establish effective HR practices and processes to support the aims of the business and to ensure that legal compliance is adhered to at all times
- Coaches others to follow best practice
- Be commercially aware of business competition, customer service and industry knowledge
- Ensure consistent performance management processes are in place
This role is ideally suited to an experience HR Business Partner/Manager with an excellent operational background and proven ability to bring in positive change within a business. Other requirements include:
- Experience of project managing significant HR/organisational change projects, either in-house or as part of a consultancy.
- Educated to degree standard, relevant professional qualifications such as CIPD are desirable
- Flexible, creative approach with excellent organisational skills
- Able to communicate and influence at a high-level with senior stakeholders
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- change management
- human resources
- hr manager
- hr business partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job