SF Group are currently recruiting an HR Business Partner for a key client based in Birmingham. The business operate within the service sector and are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Head of HR, you will manage the HR function from an operational perspective. You will have a generalist remit while focusing on recruitment. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the recruitment cycle for the head office
- Monitor performance while equipping managers with skills to be able to appropriately manage this
- Responsibility over the management of sickness absence
- Manage all employee relations cases
- Manage the payroll from an HR perspective regarding input, holiday, sickness, maternity, paternity etc.
- Support the L&D Manager with elements of training and learning
- Any adhoc HR projects
If you have significant operational HR experience within an SME environment then this may be a great role for you. You will be working with a small team and so you will have a varied and exciting role. The company are going through major change at the moment so you will need to be able to exercise flexibility and resilience.
If this role sounds like something you may be interested in, please do apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job