The role is designed to advise Senior Stakeholders across a specific business function between two main sites in Cork.
I am currently recruiting a HR Operations Partner to join a UK Market Leading FTSE 100 business on a permanent basis.
Your role as an HR Business Partner is to:
- Build Strong Relationships with Management and participate in Management meetings.
- Raise awareness of Employment Legislation, Cooperate initiatives and changes that will effect your business function.
- Develop new initiatives to support the overall business and people agenda and working with the wider HR team to for support.
- Analyse trends inline with the people agenda, monitoring high turn over, sickness and identifying area's of savings.
- Produce monthly reports and statistics for the HR Manager.
- Manage small scale Tupe transfers.
- Manage settlement agreements - working with Trade Unions, Acas and Solicitors.
- Obtaining commercial resolutions to Employment tribunals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be CIPD Qualified or equivalent.
- Have practical experience of working with Trade Unions, Acas and Solicitors.
- Have managed settlement agreements, employment tribunals, Tupe transfers and redundancies.
- Have excellent Employment Legislation knowledge.
Salary + car allowance, health care, pension scheme, increasing with service annual leave allowance, car allowance and flexi benefits.