London’s largest police force are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator join one of their most important divisions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to support the Human Resources Unit. The candidate will provide administrative support across the HR team and their different areas of business during a demanding time, with strong focus on recruitment activity.
- Assisting with internal and National recruitment activities including liaising with campaign managers and candidates and administering appropriate correspondence.
- Organising interviews including preparations of recruitment papers
- Carrying out routine administrative procedures and monitor progress of standard processes, providing reminders/prompts.
- Organising and planning meetings for management team
- Prepare monthly management information
- Creation of IT accounts for new starters
- Prepare and modify documents as required
- Ability to work to deadlines and within defined processes
- Good proven communication skills at all levels
- Excellent computer skills, including use of Windows based software, such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as proven research skills using police databases.
This role requires someone with strong interpersonal and technical skills. Also the ideal candidate must be able to have experience in HR or Admin.
Please don’t hesitate to apply!
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources
- Technical Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'