Job Description For Vacancy No: 244526D
Consultant: Daniel Woodcock
Our client has been a manufacturer of diesel engines and power solutions for over 85 years, to the highest levels of performance and reliability. They have grown to become one of the leading suppliers of diesel and gas engines in the power solutions market.
Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join the team in Peterborough on a contracting basis
This role is part of the HR administration team, which forms part of EAME HR Service Centre in Peterborough. This team mainly provides administrative support for the UK Recruitment and Learning Teams.
This is a great opportunity to join the EAME HR Service Centre. The Service Centre provides services to the whole EAME Region, covering everything from recruitment and learning administration to compensation and benefits administration and maintaining the HR data base. It's a dynamic, busy and customer facing team that is undergoing an exciting period of transformation.
- Assist in and coordinate recruitment activities with Hiring Managers and Recruiters including interview scheduling and sending interview information to candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide administrative assistance to the recruiting team including generating required letters and documentation for successful candidates.
- Coordinate offer letters, contracts and new starter packs including all required enrolment information.
- Assist in execution of all pre-hire activities including collection of documents to create employee files for submission to relevant Shared Service Teams
- Ensure Immigration compliance policy and processes are followed
- Provide administrative support for enterprise leadership development courses
- Assist in management of central learning database system.
- Administration of letters to confirm internal contract change moves.
- Provision of employment references to external organisations.
- Administration of employee immigration checks.
Skills and Experience Desired:
- Attention to detail, flexibility, a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team are paramount.
- Must have a willingness to learn new processes and technologies with strong analytical skills.
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Proven experience within a customer service environment providing support via email and telephone.
- Excellent Customer Service Focus.
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills all forms including verbal, oral and written.
- Ability to follow standard work and ensure data accuracy.
- Prior HR, recruitment or learning administration experience is desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
Rate: Up to £17 per hour (LTD CO / UMBRELLA CO)
- HR Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'