My client is a true international brand that has had a strong presence in the UK market for over 50 years. They have a strong high street presence and have consistently been recognised as an excellent company to work for. They are now looking for a strong HR Administrator to come in on a 12 month fixed term contract working 22.5 hours over 3 days.
Your new role
As our HR Administrator you will be responsible for:-
• Professionally and efficiently manage all telephone calls ensuring that the appropriate level of detail is obtained and scheduled to the correct HR advisor
• To consistently provide accurate and timely administrative support to line managers in relation to all types of service requests ensuring a professional service in line with the service level agreement.
• Take full accountability for issue resolution, seeking referral to HR Services Team Leader when necessary, ensuring all administration is managed to an expert level.
• Proactively identify and take ownership of HR process and service improvements that continuously drive efficiency.
• To operate in conjunction with both Advisory service teams to ensure cases are managed effectively and risks identified and escalated.
• All telephone calls are managed efficiently and professionally with customer service at the root of every call
• To ensure that all HR processes / department activities are completed efficiently and in line with the Service Level Agreement.
• The effective generation of appropriate administration and correspondence requests for Retail operations
What you’ll need to succeed
Successful HR Administrator possess a combination of the following skills:-
• CIPD qualification would be desirable
• Experience of providing HR policy advice
• Experience of working in customer delivery environment
• Working to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• High attention to detail and methodical approach
What you’ll get in return
• The working days required are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday working 22.5 hours. Example of shifts could be 8-4, 9-5 and 10-6
Annualised salary would be the equivalent of £18,000
• Company pension
• Free parking
• Subsidised lunch
• 10% Discount from store
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"